Booking is considered confirmed once payment has been made. Should there be a change in your confirmed bookings:
- Cancellations made more than 14 days before the scheduled departure will be charged at 50% of total fare.
- No refund for no-show/cancellation made within 14 days of the scheduled departure date.
In the event of:
1. Insufficient capacity;
2. Persistently bad weather conditions;
3. MCO/CMCO restrictions
4. Vessel disruption and/or;
5. Any other unforeseen circumstances,
SEA Expedition Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice. Should this event occur, a full refund of the total fare, or will be offered to the affected guests.